Terms & Conditions
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over at the date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated agents or anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw. Proof of age and residence may be required.
- Promotion Period: The promotion is open from 00:00 on 14 July 2022 and closes 23:59 on 10 August 2022.
- Entry instructions: Text MADRI to 60163 to enter the prize draw.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entry is via SMS only. Mobile phone is required.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Anyone entering more frequently will be disqualified.
- Prizes: There are 501 prizes to be won:
1 x 2-night stay including a Spanish dining experience for 2 to Madrid
500 x Madri Excepcional branded steamed beechwood tapas boards (29cm x 16cm x 2cm)
- Top prize details: 1 x Traditional Spanish dining experience trip for 2 to Madrid including 2 nights’ accommodation in a 5* hotel on a B&B/sharing basis, direct flights from a choice of UK airport, £250 for restaurant costs (paid by bank transfer in advance of the trip) and return airport transfers in Madrid. Excludes domestic transfers, additional food and beverages and personal expenses. Passport/visa arrangement and costs are the responsibility of the winner and their guest. Prize must be taken by 30.06.23 subject to availability, excluding travel over the Christmas period (23rd – 26th December 2022), Easter and all Bank Holidays weekends including New Year.
- Winner Selection: 501 winners will be picked in a random draw using an independently supervised process.
- Winner Notification: Prize winners will be sent an SMS to the mobile number used at time of entry within 7 days of the end of the promotion. The winners will be required to respond within 14 days confirming their acceptance of the prize and providing their name, proof of age, and address to receive the prize.
- In the event a winner does not respond to the email notification within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- Prize fulfilment: Top prize winners will receive their prize information and tapas board winners will receive their prize delivered by FedEx within 28 days of providing name and address details to the Promoter.
- Prizes are as stated, are not for exchange or resale and no other prize alternatives are available. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, a prize will only be awarded directly to the entrant responsible for a winning text entry.
- No correspondence: Winner selection is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into, except with the prize winners.
- Bulk entries, entrants using multiple addresses, email addresses, numbers or via agents, third parties, organised groups or those automatically generated by computer will not be accepted but may still be charged. Entries received by any means other than as specified in these Terms will be rejected. Any person persistently trying to circumvent the entry process will be disqualified immediately.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take their prize for whatever reason, including in the event that a winner provides incorrect address details.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate entrants for any losses that may be incurred as a result of entering the Promotion and the Promoter does not accept any liability for any loss, damage, disappointment, personal injury or death howsoever arising in connection with this promotion except where such damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the Promoter or its agents. The winners’ statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter may make available information that indicates that a valid award of the prizes took place and therefore publish or make available winners’ surnames and/or counties to members of the public who request such details from 10 September 2022 to 10 October 2022 by emailing email@example.com. Entrants can object to such disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Promoter may, notwithstanding any objection, disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- General: The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party to fulfil its obligations in connection with this promotion, although the Promoter will endeavour to minimise the effect of such failure on the entrants.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries which fail to be registered or are delayed for any technical or other reason whatsoever. The Promoter cannot be held responsible if the winner does not receive their prize as a result of having provided incomplete or inaccurate email address details.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the winning entries including asking for a winner's identity, including proof of age, (which they must provide within 14 days but which will not be retained following verification by the Promoter and redemption of the prize) and to refuse to award the prize or withdraw the prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of the entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend the promotion, replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value, or amend these terms and conditions, at any stage, with no liability to any entrants or third parties, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties to any dispute or action shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this promotion.